As a member of the Computer Production team, you are responsible for system assembly, testing and packaging our custom computer systems. You are expected to chime in with ideas for more efficient practices, how to drive cost savings and provide feedback to our in-house Engineering Team on future designs and functionality. In short, you make an impact on our products, our profitability and help us continuously improve as a company.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- assemble Mini-ITX and other custom small form factor computer systems for various applications.
- assemble, validate and brand systems in a consistent manner to meet company and customer quality standards.
- run and monitor system testing and other quality control measures.
- hold yourself and team members accountable in a constructive manner to maintain productivity and achieve established goals.
- collaborate with other teams to continuously improve the efficiency of our production processes.
- support the testing and validation of new products for hardware, mechanical & software compatibility.
- perform metalwork and use tools properly.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone hardwired for lean thinking with a passion for and knowledge of computer hardware. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced, goal oriented environment, communicates openly and is flexible towards change.
This is you!
- You have at least 1 year experience building computer systems and working with hardware at the component level.
- Completion of a technical/vocational high school education program and/or a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field or relevant work experience in a related field are strongly preferred.
- You speak and write Dutch and English at a professional level.
- You have strong knowledge of computers and related components, as well as working knowledge of current software applications and programs.
- You bring an attention to detail and a focus on quality. You are organized, with good analytical and problem solving skills. Knowledge of, or experience in lean environments a plus.
- You have the ability to manage time well. You have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You have the ability to pick up new processes quickly and efficiently.
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- A competitive salary & benefits package.
- Vacation time, travel reimbursement and pension.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Optional internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- Incredibly awesome colleagues and working environment.
- 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your CV and motivation addressed to Ms Dewi Kuipers, HR Manager, or apply directly on our website.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.