As a Mechanical Engineer at Logic Supply, you use my technical expertise and Solidworks proficiency to develop the next generation of Logic Supply products and maintain the existing portfolio through iterative developments. As part of a team of creative engineers/designers you collaborate on new ideas as well as provide reviews and feedback on the work of your teammates. You also apply your technical expertise and creativity to support the other teams at Logic Supply, as well as customers when needed.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Perform mechanical design of leading edge and differentiated fanless computer systems.
- Model components and parts for use in assemblies and design of systems.
- Design/modify chassis systems and thermal modules including aluminum extrusions and castings, laser and stamped sheet metal, CNC mill & lathe parts, and plastic parts.
- Perform ECO’s involving stakeholders across departments.
- You manage project schedules and revision control of your development projects.
- Work with in-house production and international manufacturing teams to create and test prototypes.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to ensure production of high quality products.
- Interface with production teams to troubleshoot manufacturing defects and implement DFA improvements.
- Collaborate with Logic Supply’s global teams to identify and evaluate new products.
- Conduct testing and validation of new products for mechanical, hardware, and software compatibility.
- Provide engineering support for current and new product developments as well as customer projects.
Who we are looking for:
An enthusiastic and creative Mechanical Engineer to join our growing Team. You will have proficiency working with Solidworks to design and modify 3D industrial computer assemblies as well as proven experience leading designs from concept to production. The primary responsibilities for this position are to assist in maintaining our current product portfolio and to design and develop all elements of new chassis solutions.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- You have 2-4 years of relevant mechanical engineering experience.
- You are proficient in SolidWorks and have knowledge in the design of sheet metal, extrusion, and casted components.
- You are creative and have the ability to create unique differentiated designs.
- You are experienced in bill of materials, revision control, and quoting time and materials.
- You may have electrical engineering experience, knowledge of computer systems, components and enclosures.
- You have excellent Project Management skills.
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. You are organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You manage time, shifting priorities and you effectively communicate project milestones or changes to cross functional teams.
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.