As an Applications Support Analyst at Logic Supply, you are responsible for systems analysis, gathering and evaluating requirements, communications with users, development of support documentation, general problem-solving and scoping, and may include some software programming for application support.
You'll join our IT team as part of an integral role in ensuring a compelling and easy-to-navigate online experience for our customers and enabling productive and efficient internal business operations. In this role you will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to our internal applications.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Manage incoming support requests and assess impact
- Debug, code, test and document simple software fixes and escalate more complex issues
- Answer employee “how-to” questions
- Help business users fully utilize our IT systems
- Develop and run business reports
- Develop knowledge of the Logic Supply products and internal processes
- Write effective documentation and training support for systems
- Thrive in a dynamic environment solving complex problems
- Work on other programming and documentation projects as required
Who we are looking for:
We're actively searching for a passionate Applications Support Analyst who loves technology and has great people skills to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be the first line of defense in finding the root-cause of an application issues. Have the ability to problem solve with technical skills necessary to resolve software issues.
You will become an expert in our core business IT systems and how our business uses them and deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
This is you:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field preferred, or comparable job-related experience and training.
- You have competency in SQL (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server) including database and query optimization
- You have a strong desire and ability to continue learning (Don't match all the alphabet soup that follows, but have a knack for picking up new languages? Apply anyway... alphabet soup follows)
- You have proficiency with Python, PHP and related libraries, methodologies, and frameworks
- You have proficiency in web application development
- You have competency in CSS/HTML/XML
- You have demonstrated knowledge of operating systems including Linux
- You have the ability to pick up on new processes quickly and efficiently
- You can effectively communicate
- You hold yourself and others accountable are essential
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.