As a Technical Sales Intern, you will be exposed to our consultative sales approach and use your critical listening and questioning skills to interact with customers and understand their hardware needs. In addition to great questioning and customer service skills, you bring an analytical approach to problem solving and excel at running custom reports, data analysis, and are familiar with Google Drive suite of applications. You are available to work 10-20 hours per week from September 2018 until December 2018. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment and have a willingness to dig into the areas listed below.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- Communicate with customers through our online chat, phone, and email.
- Monitor orders and projects throughout sales cycle consistent with customer and company expectations.
- Prepare project planning materials including quotes and other customer facing documentation.
- Work effectively with Logic Supply's technical, business, and procurement decision makers.
- Run forecasting reports and help manage a diverse database of customers
Who we are looking for:
A undergraduate college student or recent grad who is a task-oriented individual with excellent attention to detail and high customer service and cross functional project management skills. In this position, you will be focused on supporting our direct sales team, including cross departmental coordination and working directly with customers as part of our sales process. The ideal candidate will demonstrate natural curiosity, have strong service skills, be a self motivator with the ability to solve problems strategically and creatively.
This is you:
- You are a junior or senior enrolled in a bachelor degree
- You are entrepreneurial minded with a strong sense of individual accountability and desire to learn the consultative sales process.
- You have demonstrated the ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- You have demonstrated the ability to learn new processes quickly and efficiently.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have active listening skills.
- You have demonstrated the ability to hold yourself and others accountable.
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.