As Motherboard Design Engineer at Logic Supply you are responsible for developing our company’s own motherboards for products serving the industrial space. You are engaged in projects from concept to mass production and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to specify, design and test the motherboard designs.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- Cooperate with product definition to evaluate concepts and derive product specification.
- Design circuits and capture schematics for highly reliable Intel x86 based products targeting industrial applications.
- Oversee and verify PCB layout design. Mentor and lead Electrical Engineers & PCB Layout Designers.
- Perform electrical testing of new products and root cause analysis where required.
- Provide guidance to contract manufacturers and production team during the development, prototype, and production stages.
- Manage development project schedules.
- Develop and maintain all required documentation, such as block diagrams, checklists, manuals, BOMs, and test plans.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of the company’s development processes.
Who we are looking for:
A self-motivated and experienced x86 based Motherboard Design Engineer who is eager to design exciting new products for the industrial space. You thrive in a high-energy, fast paced work environment.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering
- You have 7+ years experience designing electrical high speed circuits for x86 based motherboards.
- You have expertise regarding high speed signal design including memory, PCIe, SATA, USB, etc.
- You have expertise regarding design for EMC and ESD immunity, and in PCB layout, signal integrity, and simulation.
- You have experience testing and validating motherboards in the laboratory.
- You have solid experience mentoring and leading other engineers.
- You have excellent Project Management skills.
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.