作為Logic Supply的優秀主機板設計工程師，需要設計品質良好的主機板，還代表Logic Supply監督我們合作夥伴的設計活動。並確保新產品通過品質測試且穩定運作外，也需要能及時解決相關問題。
What you do
As Motherboard Design Engineer at Logic Supply you develop our company’s own motherboards. You also oversee the design activities of our partners on behalf of Logic Supply. You make sure the new products go through testing and work well. You also solve engineering problems when needed.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- develop hardware, including circuit schematic design & PCB layout for highly reliable Intel x86 & ARM based products for industrial applications. Hardware development is based on set engineering methods; you also improve these methods when needed.
- do electrical testing, test new products, and solve problems when needed.
- manage the technical side of motherboard developments in-house and through partners.
- manage project schedules and improvements for product designs in-house and through partners.
- mentor and guide other Electrical Engineers & PCB Layout Designers.
- work with manufacturing teams to make prototypes. Work with Product Management and other teams to find and evaluate new circuitry and products.
- develop and maintain all needed documentation, such as block diagrams, checklists, manuals, BOMs, test plans.
- join in improvement activities to make sure we make products of high quality.
Who we are looking for:
A self-motivated Motherboard Design Engineer in Taipei who can work independently and who takes action without being asked. You work best in a high-energy, fast growing industrial computer environment. You like solving problems and you want to learn more. You speak and write English at a professional level. You have experience with design of X86 or ARM based motherboards, ideally for industrial applications.
This is you!
- Bachelor/Master in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years experience designing electrical circuits, created for high speed, preferably in the Intel x86 or ARM space.
- You speak and write English at a professional level, and you communicate effectively.
- Very good Project Management skills.
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality. You are organized, and you have very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good time-management, you can work with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You learn new things quickly.
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Possibility to join the internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow.
- Great colleagues and working environment.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to Ms. Kelly Liou, HR Specialist.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.