作為Logic Supply的機構工程師，需要運用你的專業知識與實作技能來設計下一代Logic Supply的產品。 同時，你也會負責持續維護現有產品。除此之外，與夥伴們一起進行創意發想，分享你的觀點、幫助其他同事優化設計也是團隊合作重要的一環。
What you do
As a Mechanical Engineer at Logic Supply, you use your technical expertise and SolidWorks knowledge to develop the next generation of Logic Supply products. You also maintain the existing portfolio through continuous developments. As part of the team of creative engineers/designers you work together on new ideas and give your views and feedback on the work of your teammates.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- perform mechanical design of innovative fanless computer systems, and you model parts for use in assembly and design of systems.
- design/change chassis systems and thermal modules, incl. aluminum extrusions and castings, laser and stamped sheet metal, CNC mill & lathe parts, and plastic parts.
- do ECOs with stakeholders from different departments.
- work with in-house production and international manufacturing teams to create and test prototypes, and you take part in activities to ensure production of high quality products.
- work with other team members and manufacturers to solve design and manufacturing challenges.
- work directly with manufacturers and vendors to develop and coordinate new manufacturing methods.
- negotiate with manufacturers for cost reductions and coordinate with team members in cost saving efforts.
- provide engineering support for current and new product developments and customer projects.
Who we are looking for:
An enthusiastic and creative Mechanical Engineer with experience in Solidworks to design and modify 3D industrial computer assemblies. You have experience leading designs from concept to production. You can take action without being asked. You speak and write English at a professional level.
This is you!
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- You speak and write English at a professional level, and you communicate effectively.
- You have minimal 5 years of relevant mechanical engineering experience.
- You are good with SolidWorks and have knowledge in the design of sheet metal, extrusion, and casted components.
- You are experienced in bill of materials, revision control, and quoting time & materials. Electrical engineering experience, knowledge of computer systems, components and enclosures is a plus.
- You are creative and can make unique differentiated designs.
- You have excellent Project Management skills, attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- You must be organized with excellent analytical and problem solving skills. You can manage time well, you are flexible in changing priorities and you pick up new processes quickly.
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Possibility to join the internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow.
- Great colleagues and working environment.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your English CV and motivation addressed to Ms Kelly Liou, HR Specialist.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.