As Sales Engineer at Logic Supply you are the bridge between the sales team/customers and the Application Engineering team. You engage with customers, understand their challenges, develop and recommend best fit solutions for them. You also interact closely with internal stakeholders, partners, and suppliers. You are passionate about technology and you have strong technical skills relating to computer hardware. You enjoy hands on work as well as solving complex technical issues.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- work with customers to identify the requirements of the application & identify optimal solutions (may include some travel to customer locations).
- support customer calls, visits and proposals to ensure the customer’s technical decision makers (CTO, CIO, Engineers) are confident of Logic Supply’s technical expertise and depth.
- determine if a customer’s requested product can be matched with exact current product in our portfolio, addressed with alternative products, or is outside the scope of our capabilities.
- assess opportunities in terms of business attractiveness and make recommendations.
- collaborate with Product Management and Procurement Teams to identify and evaluate new computer hardware systems and configurations, components and related products.
- provide engineering support for product development and customer projects.
- perform troubleshooting & root cause analysis on computers or components and technical reports as needed.
- develop work instructions and QA procedures for all new products in cooperation with Production.
Who we are looking for:
A passionate Sales Application Engineer to join us on our exciting mission. The ideal candidate will have a strong Sales and Engineering skill set, remains up to date with new IT trends and technologies, has experience building and customizing computer systems, and is skilled in leading others. You thrive in a dynamic and fast-past environment in an open and transparent culture.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- You speak and write Dutch and English at a full professional level. Solid knowledge of the German language in speaking and writing would be a plus.
- You have a minimum of 3 years engineering work experience. Prior professional experience with embedded or industrial computer systems is a plus.
- You have a strong knowledge of computers, motherboards, processors, and other related components, and working knowledge of current operating systems.
- You pay attention to detail and exhibit a strong focus on quality. You are organized with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are excellent at Project Management.
- You exhibit superior ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes to cross functional teams.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are able to pick up new processes quickly and efficiently, and to hold yourself and others accountable are essential.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive salary & benefits package.
- Vacation time, travel reimbursement and pension.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Optional internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- Incredibly awesome colleagues and working environment.
- 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a fast-growing, industrial computer company serving customers globally. Customers typically turn our small, rugged hardware into specialized, single-purpose appliances. Our systems power kiosks and digital signs, control pieces of machinery and medical equipment, and serve as the brains to monitoring devices of all kinds. The big picture? We help application developers build intelligent systems by providing an end-to-end hardware solution.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your CV and motivation addressed to Ms Dewi Kuipers, HR Manager.
Check us out on Glassdoor
Privacy kennisgeving: om te solliciteren voor deze functie, zul je je persoonlijke gegevens aan Logic Supply moeten verstrekken. Logic Supply zal jouw persoonlijke gegevens verzamelen, gebruiken en verwerken zoals vermeld in het Privacybeleid
. Ons beleid en het gebruik van jouw persoonlijke gegevens is in overeenstemming met de rechten, vrijheden en vereisten van de AVG.