As a Key Account Manager at Logic Supply for the German speaking regions in Europe you actively seek new customers and opportunities, and you develop new business locally. You create long-term, trusting relationships with new and existing customers. You oversee your portfolio of accounts, and you develop new business from existing clients and opportunities forwarded by the Sales team.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- actively go out to seek new customers and opportunities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland to develop the market for Logic Supply.
- proactively develop new business with new and/or existing clients locally. You identify and act on new strategies to meet your sales targets.
- develop and maintain strong and long lasting relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits, while ensuring timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- clearly communicate the progress of monthly, quarterly and yearly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- forecast and track account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) and prepare reports on account status.
- collaborate with local, regional and global team members to identify and grow opportunities within your territory.
Who we are looking for:
A native/proficient German and English speaking Key Account Manager on location in Bavaria or Baden Württemberg, Germany. You bring sales experience as an individual contributor and you assertively look for new business. You thrive in an energetic, fast growing industrial computer sales environment.
This is you!
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in commercial / business economics.
- You bring a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and/or business, and you have enough IT affinity to level with your technical colleagues.
- You speak and write German and English fluently (level C2/C1).
- You have strong presentation skills to gain and keep customers’ attention and deliver the message.
- You are motivated to work alone on location, and you excel in a target oriented environment while hitting or overperforming on set numbers and goals.
- You take responsibility for your work and you have the skill to provide constructive feedback to colleagues.
- You enjoy learning new processes and technology quickly and efficiently.
- You are a go-getter who is professional and friendly, and who digs into customer needs.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you to growth with us. You can be part of an ambitious team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key and everybody is free to take responsibility according to their own insights. Communication is direct and everybody is open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Vacation time, travel reimbursement and pension.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Optional employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- Incredibly awesome sales team colleagues and working environment.
- 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a fast-growing, industrial computer company serving customers globally. Customers typically turn our small, rugged hardware into specialized, single-purpose appliances. Our systems power kiosks and digital signs, control pieces of machinery and medical equipment, and serve as the brains to monitoring devices of all kinds. The big picture? We help application developers build intelligent systems by providing an end-to-end hardware solution.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your CV and motivation addressed to Ms Dewi Kuipers, HR Manager.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.