HR Specialist & Office Administrator (人力資源專員和辦公室行政庶務)
作為Logic Supply的人力資源專員和辦公室行政庶務，必須關心照顧我們的員工，並協助主管。主要任務安排面試和聘請新人。管理所有人力資源程序，如培訓，疾病，休假時間，福利和薪資管理。 同時，也確保辦公室裡的一切都是有組織的，確保新人在開始工作前，備妥一切所該有的。 管理員工檔案的記錄，確保每位員工，都得到他們需要的支持。
As HR Specialist and Office Administrator at Logic Supply you take care of our people. Your role is a management support role: you make sure the Management and Team Leaders are successful in managing the people. You interview and hire new people together with the Leaders. You make sure new people have everything they need when they start working. You keep records of employee files, you manage all HR procedures and you make sure the Leaders perform them well. You also make sure everything at the office is organized.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- interview, select and hire new people in cooperation with the Team Leaders. You also plan with them which future jobs are needed.
- make and manage the employee handbook and HR policies.
- create and manage salary/payroll, benefits packages, and insurance.
- make sure performance reviews get done, as well as training and development.
- manage employee files.
- communicate frequently about any changes in policies, benefits, etc.
- stay up-to-date with labor legislation, make sure to follow them and act on changes.
- Office Administrator duties: buy office supplies, book hotels for guests, arrange airport pick-ups, send/receive mail.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced Human Resources Specialist with good knowledge on HR local laws. You really like to interview and hire people. You are good at advising the Team Leaders/Management in how to deal with people. You support the Management/Team Leaders and make sure they develop their team. You can set up policies and procedures, and you make sure they are being followed. You can take action without being asked. You work best in a high-energy, fast growing environment. You speak and write English at a professional level.
This is you!
- Successful work experience in Human Resources.
- You speak and write English at a professional level and you communicate effectively.
- Strong knowledge of HR tasks and procedures, such as salary and benefits, recruitment, training, development.
- You are able to advise the Team Leaders/Management, make decisions and cooperate with them to ensure employees have everything they need to be successful.
- Works well in a fast paced environment, and is flexible with work schedule.
- Well-organized, focused on solving problems and self-motivated.
- Stay up to date with labor laws and make sure to follow them.
- Able to communicate and cooperate within own team and with HR and teams worldwide.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you to growth with us. You can be part of an ambitious team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is important and everybody is free to take responsibility according to own insights. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Possibility to join the internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow.
- Great colleagues and working environment.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a fast-growing, industrial computer company serving customers worldwide. Customers usually turn our small, rugged hardware into specialized appliances. Our systems power kiosks and digital signs, control pieces of machinery and medical equipment, and serve as the brains to monitoring devices of all kinds. The big picture? We help application developers build intelligent systems by providing an end-to-end hardware solution.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your English CV and motivation addressed to Ms Dewi Kuipers, HR Manager.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.