You are an experienced supply chain professional driven to provide great strategic alignment for the procurement of all materials and services used for the global manufacturing of Logic Supply products. You enjoy working in an operations management role with global responsibilities and frequent interaction with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Finance teams. You are able to develop and implement sourcing strategies based on best supply chain management practices to optimize company spending and manage our supplier relationships.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- Lead supplier selection and recommendation activities including qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of purchasing, sourcing, and relationship maintenance with Logic Supply’s supply base.
- Manage supply chain to support continuous improvement and quality initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholder departments in a matrix environment to develop mechanisms that will improve quality, provide realistic schedules, standardize processes and reduce lead times.
- Implement LEAN material flow, processes and procedures throughout global supply chain.
- Create specific sourcing strategies to optimize supplier base and lower Total Cost of Ownership.
- Review and analyze sourcing and supply chain requirements to maintain optimal logistics and inventory control.
- Oversee and manage RFQ/RFP for goods and services.
- Research and interview potential suppliers in collaboration with global procurement team.
- Negotiate pricing and delivery to specific budgets and terms. Negotiate supplier terms and conditions and supervise supplier performance to ensure continuity of supply.
- Identify risks in supply chain, conduct inspections of suppliers as necessary and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Ensure supplier compliance with regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to Conflict Minerals, RoHS, FC/CE/CCC certifications as necessary.
- Manage strategic supplier relations including all partnerships, forecasts, consignment arrangements, etc.
- Monitors suppliers, returns, rejections and drives supplier corrective actions as required.
- Responsible for observing good business practices, protecting the interests of the company and for buying at the best possible price consistent with time, quality and quantity requirements.
Who we are looking for:
A self-motivated and experienced supply chain management professional who is comfortable collaborating within a very open and transparent culture for a global manufacturing business.
This is you!
- You have at least 10 years related manufacturing supply chain management and purchasing experience, including supervisory experience.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management or other technical field or equivalent experience.
- You have experience working with multinational organizations with Asian sourcing highly preferred.
- You have working knowledge and experience in manufacturing of computer hardware, systems and components preferred.
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills in order to resolve issues that require the innovative application of the highest levels of knowledge in purchasing, supply chain management.
- You have significant experience with LEAN material flow, processes and procedures.
- You have prior experience negotiating supplier terms and conditions for manufacturing. Working knowledge and experience in manufacturing of computer hardware, systems and components preferred.
- You have demonstrated success working across several teams in a matrixed environment through influence and personal leadership.
- You have demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with business leaders, team members and cross functional partners.
- You have the ability to conceptualize, analyze, plan and organize projects with superior aptitude for managing time and shifting priorities.
- You demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You have ability to handle multiple projects and to prioritize as needed in a fast moving environment.
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Open ears for innovations and ideas
A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilitiesWho is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply.Contact us!
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.