As an Internet of Things (IOT) and Strategic Networking Product Manager at Logic Supply you are responsible for the development of our IoT and Networking product lines. You research new product, define the product strategy and build relationships with parties involved to ensure implementation of the new products and product lines.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- carry ownership of the IoT and Networking product line, associated components & peripherals.
- research new products, market trends, and competition.
- define the product strategy and identify the possible markets to target.
- develop and maintain a roadmap for a specific to IOT and Networking product line.
- cultivate vendor relationships in tandem with the Procurement Team.
- guide marketing and sales in product line positioning, messaging and training.
- generate rolling forecasts in conjunction with sales and operations, utilizing Key Market indicators and demand.
- carry P&L ownership for the IoT and Networking product line.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a quick, innovative mind, a technologist with a strong drive to apply the latest technology for today’s markets, and more! You stay up to date with the latest trends in computer hardware technologies, including the Internet of Things, virtual reality, and autonomous vehicles. Your business acumen matches your technical knowledge in order to drive innovative product & pricing strategy, product lifecycle management, and supplier relationships for a fast growing, global industrial PC company.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Computer Science, Product Management, Engineering, or related field.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in Product Management.
- You have a strong background regarding computers, motherboards, processors, chips, and other related components, as well as working knowledge of current software applications and basic website management (basic HTML, etc.).
- You possess knowledge of Product Life Cycle fundamentals, including new product selection, launch, promotion, and marketing products or services.
- You have demonstrated the ability to analyze various market segments and identify products to meet known and anticipated customer needs.
- You have a superior ability to manage time, shifting priorities and you are able to effectively communicate project milestones or changes to cross functional teams.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills across commonly used communications channels (e.g., Web advertising, e-mails, blogs, forums, etc.).
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you to growth with us. You can be part of an ambitious team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key and everybody is free to take responsibility according to their own insights. Communication is direct and everybody is open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Vacation time, travel reimbursement and pension.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Optional employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- Incredibly awesome sales team colleagues and working environment.
- 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a fast-growing, industrial computer company serving customers globally. Customers typically turn our small, rugged hardware into specialized, single-purpose appliances. Our systems power kiosks and digital signs, control pieces of machinery and medical equipment, and serve as the brains to monitoring devices of all kinds. The big picture? We help application developers build intelligent systems by providing an end-to-end hardware solution.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your CV and motivation addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.