Electrical Circuit Design Engineer (電路設計工程師)
作為Logic Supply的優秀電路設計工程師，主要需設計工業電腦相關產品（如主機板, 擴展卡或模組）、驗證測試新的電路設計，並在需要時解決問題。並且代表Logic Supply監督我們合作夥伴的設計活動。確保產品設計通過測試和符合品質要求且穩定運作。
As Electrical Circuit Design Engineer at Logic Supply you design custom circuits for our industrial computer products, such as motherboards and extension cards. You test new circuit types and solve problems if needed. You also oversee the design activities of partners on behalf of Logic Supply. You make sure the new products go through testing and work well.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- design circuits for different digital and analog products, including:
- power systems; for generation of voltages for motherboards, including PoE supplies.
- microcontroller design and firmware development
- interface circuits for CAN / DIO / GPIO / DP / LAN / POE / USB, etc.
- do electrical testing, test new products, and solve problems when needed.
- design hardware based on set engineering methods; you also improve these methods when needed.
- develop layout and/or guide PCB layout designers.
- manage project schedules and improvements for product designs in-house and through partners.
- work with manufacturing teams to make prototypes. Work with Product Management and other teams to find and evaluate new circuitry and products.
- develop and maintain all needed documentation, such as block diagrams, checklists, manuals, BOMs, test plans.
- join in improvement activities to make sure we make products of high quality.
- develop test specification and test scripts in cooperation with internal stakeholders and the Contract Manufacturer (CM).
Who we are looking for:
An Electrical Circuit Design Engineer with good experience in designing different digital and analog circuits. You can take action without being asked. You work best in a high-energy, fast growing environment. You speak and write English at a professional level.
This is you!
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You speak and write English at a professional level, and you communicate effectively.
- 7+ years experience designing digital and analog circuits.
- Great project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eye for detail, and quality is important to you. You are organized, and you have great analytical skills. You like solving problems.
- You manage your time effectively, and you work well in a fast-paced environment where priorities change.
- You learn new things quickly, and you can take action without being asked.
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Possibility to join the internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow.
- Great colleagues and working environment.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your English CV and motivation addressed to Ms Kelly Liou, HR Specialist.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.