As a member of the Technical Sales team at Logic Supply, you use my critical listening and in-depth questioning skills to identify the ideal customers for our global industrial PC company. You are an entrepreneurial problem solver looking to make an impact on the bottom line and thrive in a fast-paced, high growth sales environment. Your dynamic communication skills will help Logic Supply meet the demands and needs of the rapidly expanding embedded computer market. As a member of the Technical Sales team, you will be the first contact for our varied customer base, focused on qualifying and uncovering new business as an integral part of our consultative sales methodology.
What does your day look like?
- Manage and respond to inbound inquiries via phone, email and website chat.
- Proactively identify opportunities in inbound channels, existing business and prospective customers.
- Proactively target opportunities through various channels, including mining existing customer database and other platforms.
- Generate leads through collaborating on direct marketing efforts in coordination with Marketing Team.
- Qualify and distribute leads quickly and accurately to Sales Engineers for timely follow up.
- Consult with new and existing customers to gather their technical and project requirements.
- Work effectively with Logic Supply's technical, business, and procurement decision makers.
- Work effectively with Logic Supply's internal engineering, assembly and fulfillment teams to provide the best solution to the customer.
Who are we looking for:
A natural problem solver and enthusiastic learner who is technically savvy and who thrives in a goal oriented team environment. The ideal candidate must exhibit a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. Fluent communication and writing abilities are essential.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree, or prior sales or customer service experience, or have worked in a technical environment.
- You are entrepreneurial minded individuals with a strong drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- You have a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities.
- You have demonstrated the ability to excel in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- You have demonstrated the ability to learn new processes quickly and efficiently.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a professional and upbeat telephone voice, strong probing skills, persistent and persuasive without being aggressive.
- You have active Listening skills.
- You have demonstrated the ability to hold yourself and others accountable.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.