As the Vertical Marketing Manager at Logic Supply, you work with our Account Executives (AEs) to craft and execute market development plans to achieve vertical growth objectives. You work in three markets: Industrial & Energy, Digital Signage & Kiosk, and Digital Surveillance & Automotive. Each market demands its own plan, complete with a budget, target customer profiles, value proposition, product set, collateral, lead-gen plan, and revenue goals. You work cross-functionally with the AEs to build that plan and then -- leveraging your skills and others on the core Marketing team -- execute on it.
Our Sales+Marketing vertical teams use a variety of both outbound and inbound tactics, including event marketing, digital advertising, database marketing, PR, and targeted prospecting.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Understand each vertical’s target audience, including their applications and hardware needs.
- Develop messaging for all vertical-related marketing content and campaigns.
- Work with product management and engineering to identify the features and benefits of new and existing products that address customer pain points and differentiate our products.
- Work individually, with AEs and with other members of the Marketing Team, to implement the vertical plan, leveraging tools like SEO, digital advertising, collateral, email marketing, events, direct mail, and outbound prospecting.
- Directly manage all tradeshows and event marketing, including selecting tradeshows, designing the audience experience and managing logistics.
- Travel with the AEs to gain market intelligence from customers.
- Cultivate industry analysts, press, and key ecosystem partners.
- Manage budgets and ROI and track success metrics.
Who we are looking for:
You are an experienced B2B/Field marketer used to working with Sales professionals to build a market. You are capable of thinking strategically to identify segments, define positioning, narrow in on value proposition, and diagram the customer journey. At the same time, you can work tactically to generate inbound demand, support outbound prospecting, leverage events, and build ecosystem partnerships. You can write a press release, launch an Adwords campaign, build a powerpoint deck, wireframe a landing page, and participate in a customer call. Creative and competitive, you are the Hans Solo to the AE’s Luke Skywalker. :-)
This is you!
- You have demonstrated success in a role requiring Marketing & Sales team collaboration.
- You have 3+ years experience in an analogous role in B2B marketing.
- You have experience with all aspects of Marketing -- from strategy to digital ads.
- You have experience with marketing plan creation.
- You have a MBA or bachelors in business or engineering.
- You might have prior sales experience.
- You might have experience marketing or selling a technical or industrial product to engineers.
- You might have previous industry experience in any of our core verticals (Industrial & Energy, Digital Signage & Kiosk, Digital Surveillance & Automotive).
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter@LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.