As a Hardware Testing Automation Developer at Logic Supply, you work with the engineering and production teams to ensure our products are built to specification and perform as designed. You lead a small team that designs and maintains the automated hardware test suite that is used to validate every computer we manufacture. You work with our engineering team when systems fail to help diagnose if it is a hardware or testing issue. You are always looking ahead to develop new tools and techniques to remove manual effort from our testing process to increase quality and throughput.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Research, design, implement and deploy Logic Supply’s automated hardware image and testing solution.
- Respond to and investigate critical support issues which are impacting orders currently in production.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and work with them to understand opportunities, issues and priorities.
- Work with engineering to ensure all new hardware being introduced into Logic Supply’s product line can be tested and develop/update tests as needed.
- Maintain a backlog of prioritized issues and enhancements, and keep everybody updated on known issues and priorities.
- Maintain documentation for users and stakeholders which details what the system does, how it works, how to configure tests and how to use it.
- Train sales and engineering so they can better engage customers and vendors when discussing our system testing and image deployments.
- Work with partners to ensure they have all the tools and knowledge they need to reproduce problems we’ve observed.
Who we are looking for:
A developer who is an innovative self starter with strong computer hardware, software development and project management skills.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- You have 5+ years of Hardware-related QA testing experience.
- You have experience in developing tests with one or more languages such as Python or Perl, and/or Unix scripting languages (bash, ksh, csh, etc.).
- You have excellent working knowledge of Linux, and you possess expertise in using software management tools such as Jira.
- You love technology and have a strong understanding of computer systems including components and operating systems.
- You have people and team management experience, and you enjoy working with and communicating to different teams within an organization.
- You have a strong commitment to department and company goals with quality in mind.
- You are a problem solver who can find creative and effective solutions to problems.
- You are a team player who loves juggling multiple tasks at a time, but provides deadline driven results to the company. You are highly organized with a strong sense of detail.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.