As the Service Manager at Logic Supply you oversee the sales services group at Logic Supply. This team serves as the primary liaison between sales and all other departments. Representing the Technical Sales, Account Managers and Account Executives groups, this team will work hand in hand with Engineering, Product Management, Production, Procurement, and Fulfillment departments to effectively support our customer needs.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- coordinate Logic Supply’s order management, including quoting, order processing, production scheduling.
- drive Logic Supply’s customer service activities, including order management, satisfaction surveys, and field inbound inquiries.
- guide customer service & project management within the sales department.
- onboard new customers, integrate value added services into customer products, and you manage product knowledgement base including EOL and PCN notifications.
- independently create and implement sales operations processes and procedures that scale with the forecasted growth of the company
- align closely with IT, and you function as the sales representative for IT developments and improvements.
Who we are looking for:
You are a customer service oriented individual with prior leadership experience. You enjoy working with processes, ensuring they are in place and being followed to guarantee high quality for our customers. You have analytical skills, you take initiative, and you communicate effectively with other departments.
This is You!
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Sales, or related field.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in a commercial role or technical environment, and 3-5 years of leadership experience in a similar role is preferred.
- You possess excellent communication skills.
- You can multitask between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally with individuals and teams.
- You can lead and coach a team, and build relationships easily.
- You are well-organized, a problem solver and detail focused.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, you take initiative and you want to grow with a rapidly expanding company.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.