As the Digital Advertising Manager you will work hand-in-hand with the Digital Marketing Manager to jointly craft our online marketing strategy to attract site traffic, convert that traffic into leads and nurture those leads through the funnel. You will then take the reigns to implement the advertising strategy across display and social channels, collaborating with the Content Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer along the way. Your ultimate goal? Acquiring new, high-value customers. Your scope to make this happen? The full cycle of strategy, execution and optimization.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Understand who Logic Supply customers are as well as how and where to reach them online
- Manage the strategy and set-up of all programmatic and paid social campaigns
- Research and test various platforms and targeting techniques to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Measure campaign performance and optimize for primary KPIs
- Collaborate with the content and creative teams to maintain a consistent brand voice and message
- Generate ideas for new landing pages and lead-gen forms to pair with our display campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and B2B programmatic media buying
Who we are looking for:
An experienced programmatic digital advertiser who enjoys designing campaign strategies as well as getting behind the wheel to implement them. You are a marketer that understands the importance of pairing messaging with creative to craft the hook that will drive clicks. You are an all-around pro that has operated in B2B and B2C environments and is eager to apply the best of both worlds to effectively reach engineers with our industrial product. You are an expert who knows e-commerce as well as long-game B2B sales strategies, and wants to work with sales and marketing to exceed those goal lines.
This is you!
- You have 3-5 years experience in programmatic digital advertising, ranging from strategy to implementation
- You have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field
- You know the ins and outs of AdWords, DoubleClick Bid Manager and Google Analytics
- You are brimming with ideas for using programmatic advertising to reach a B2B tech audience
- You have a data-driven continuous improvement approach
- You are a motivated self-starter that enjoys working collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter@LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.