As a Components Product Manager at Logic Supply you are responsible for the development of our product lines. You research new products, define the product strategy and build relationships with parties involved to ensure implementation of the new products and product lines.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- research new products, market trends, and competition.
- define the product strategy, roadmap and identify the possible markets to target.
- develop and execute the annual components business plan, provide sales forecasts, ensure plans are in place to meet them, and continue to manage components plan as market, demand, and product dynamics change.
- generate rolling forecasts in conjunction with sales and operations, utilizing Key Market indicators and demand.
- conduct regular review of product margins and sales volumes/revenues vs. budget and identify opportunities for cost reduction and portfolio improvements.
- P&L ownership for the PC Components & Peripherals product line.
- cultivate vendor relationships in tandem with the Procurement Team. Guide marketing and sales in product line positioning, messaging and training.
- identify, qualify, and develop business opportunities for new products, components, and partnerships.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a quick, innovative mind, a technologist with a strong drive to apply the latest technology for today’s markets, and more! At Logic Supply, the Product Management team works across multiple tech verticals. You will join a passionate, capable, energetic, and focused team eager to develop products and grow the product line in new directions, so you need to have the energy to drive that.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Computer Science, Product Management, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Product or Component management.
- You have a strong background regarding computers, motherboards, processors, chips, and other related components, and working knowledge of current software applications and basic website management (basic HTML, etc.).
- You have knowledge of Product Life Cycle fundamentals, including new product selection, launch, promotion, and marketing products or services.
- You have a demonstrated ability to analyze various market segments and identify products to meet known and anticipated customer needs.
- You have the ability to manage time shifting priorities and to communicate project milestones or changes to cross-functional teams effectively.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills across commonly used communication channels (e.g. web advertising, e-mails, blogs, forums, etc.).
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you to growth with us. You can be part of an ambitious team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key and everybody is free to take responsibility according to their own insights. Communication is direct and everybody is open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Vacation time, travel reimbursement and pension.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Optional employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- Incredibly awesome sales team colleagues and working environment.
- 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a fast-growing, industrial computer company serving customers globally. Customers typically turn our small, rugged hardware into specialized, single-purpose appliances. Our systems power kiosks and digital signs, control pieces of machinery and medical equipment, and serve as the brains to monitoring devices of all kinds. The big picture? We help application developers build intelligent systems by providing an end-to-end hardware solution.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your CV and motivation addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.