Production Engineer (生產製造工程師)
作為Logic Supply的優秀生產製造工程師工程師，主要需通過明確的文件將產品設計資料轉移到製造夥伴，並提供技術支持來解決製造生產時的問題。並且代表Logic Supply協助與管理我們合作夥伴。確保產品生產製造符合設計並通過測試和符合品質要求且穩定運作。
As Production Engineer at Logic Supply you transfer the new product design data to our manufacturing partners with concise documentation. You communicate closely with internal stakeholders and the contract manufacturers, and you give technical support when needed.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- Own the selection process and the auditing of the Contract Manufacturers (CM) for component sourcing, PCB assembly, and testing. Perform manufacturing audits at CMs.
- Co-work with the CM on production planning to ensure on time delivery of PCBA products and target quality. Develop strategies to maximize yields and minimize cost of production.
- Review the designs for manufacturability (DFM) of the motherboard or expansion card before PCB tapeout and advise the Engineering team on needed changes.
- Develop test specification for PCBA in cooperation with the Engineering team. Develop test software in cooperation with CM. Perform production test operation and prepare test reports. Develop script or batch file for testing.
- Analyze complex data, troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis on failed boards and fault isolation.
- Perform Incoming Quality Control and visual inspection of PCBAs.
- Coordinate development of mass production testing tooling and verification thereof. Verify In Circuit Test (ICT) fixture test coverage.
- Manage Engineering Change Orders (ECO) for Hardware and Software.
- Actively participate in developing & improving existing testing technologies, including methods, approaches & execution.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced Production Engineer in Taiwan with advanced skills in motherboard production and electrical products. Successful candidates have proven ability to work independently, are detail-oriented and love to tackle Engineering challenges. You speak, read and write English at a professional level.
This is you!
- BSEE or MSEE, with minimum 5 year related production work experience.
- Knowledge of circuit design (digital, analog, power) and PCB layout, especially for X86 architecture.
- You speak and write English at a professional level.
- Knowledge of DOS and Window operating system. Linux a plus.
- Great organizational skills and problem solving skills.
- Works independently, self-motivated, team player who works in a fast-paced environment.
- Can manage time well, work through shifting priorities and communicates effectively.
- Picks up new processes quickly and efficiently, and holds oneself and others accountable.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you to growth with us. You can be part of an ambitious team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is important and everybody is free to take responsibility according to own insights. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Possibility to join the internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow.
- Great colleagues and working environment.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a fast-growing, industrial computer company serving customers worldwide. Customers usually turn our small, rugged hardware into specialized appliances. Our systems power kiosks and digital signs, control pieces of machinery and medical equipment, and serve as the brains to monitoring devices of all kinds. The big picture? We help application developers build intelligent systems by providing an end-to-end hardware solution.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your English CV and motivation addressed to Ms Kelly Liou, HR Specialist.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.