As an Electrical Circuit Design Engineer at Logic Supply you design digital and analog circuits for our industrial computer products, such as motherboards and expansion cards. You are engaged in projects from concept to mass production and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to specify, design and test the circuit designs.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Cooperate with product definition to identify circuit requirements and specifications.
- Research & develop appropriate circuit concepts and approaches to implement target functionality.
- Design digital and analog circuits, including:
- power systems for the generation of the various motherboard voltages, including PoE supplies.
- microcontroller based circuitry and develop firmware.
- interface circuits for DIO / GPIO / DP / LAN / POE / USB / CAN, etc.
- Develop the layout and/or guide PCB layout designers.
- Collaborate with manufacturing teams to build prototypes.
- Perform electrical testing to validate the functionality.
- Manage development project schedules and ensure circuits are delivered with target functionality and quality for product designs in-house and through partners.
- Develop and maintain all required documentation, such as block diagrams, checklists, manuals, BOMs, and test plans.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of the company’s development processes.
Who we are looking for:
A self-motivated and experienced circuit Design Engineer with very strong background in digital and analog circuit design. You are enthusiastic about circuit design and thrive at solving Engineering challenges.
This is you!
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You have 7+ years experience designing digital and analog circuits on board level including voltage regulator design
- You have expertise regarding design for EMC and ESD immunity. You have experience in PCB layout, signal integrity, simulation, and validation testing.
- You have experience developing and debugging microcontroller firmware.
- You have great project management skills.
- You have an eye for detail and quality are important to you.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, you are very organized and exhibit great analytical skills.
- You love solving Engineering challenges.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.