Working from our US Office, you will head our growing Applications Engineering team, which engages in a variety of primarily hardware focused tasks and interacts closely with internal stakeholders, customer, partners, as well as suppliers. You have a passion for technology, very strong technical skills relating to computer hardware, and you enjoy hands on work as well as mentoring and growing others.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Lead and grow the Hardware Applications Engineering team.
- Manage all activities in the area.
- Take ownership for all processes in the Hardware Applications Engineering arena.
- Drive continuous improvement including value stream mapping to optimize processes and minimize waste.
- Work with sales and customers to identify the requirements of the application & identify optimal solutions for our customers.
- Assess opportunities in terms of business attractiveness and make recommendations.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Procurement Teams to identify and evaluate new computer hardware systems and configurations, components and related products.
- Conduct testing and validation of new products for hardware, mechanical & software compatibility.
- Provide engineering support for new product development and customer projects.
- Perform troubleshooting & root cause analysis on computers or components as well as technical reports as needed.Develop work instructions and QA procedures for all new products in cooperation with Production.
Who we are looking for:
A passionate Hardware Applications Engineering team leader to join us on our exciting mission. The ideal candidate will remain up to date with new IT trends and technologies, have experience building and customizing computer systems, working with hardware at the component level and leading others.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- You have a minimum of 5 years engineering work experience. Prior professional experience with small form factor computer systems is a plus.
- You have lead a team for a minimum of 2 years.
- You have a strong knowledge of computers, motherboards, processors, and other related components as well as working knowledge of current operating systems.
- You pay attention to detail and exhibit a strong focus on quality. Must be organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are excellent at Project Management.
- You exhibit superior ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes to cross functional teams.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You are able to pick up new processes quickly and efficiently, to effectively communicate, and to hold yourself and others accountable are essential.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter@LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.