As Software Developer at Logic Supply you design and develop elegant, robust and scalable software, used for high-volume web-based applications. You also make sure we provide a compelling and easy-to-navigate online customer platform. For colleagues you ensure a productive and efficient operation. You cooperate with all departments across the globe and communicate with all of our offices worldwide.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- develop, implement, and maintain company web applications.
- collaborate with colleagues to solve IT problems and come up with creative solutions.
- keep knowledge of Logic Supply’s products and internal processes current.
- provide effective documentation and training support for systems under development.
- work on a variety of projects including requirements elicitation.
- are willing to provide miscellaneous technical support.
- keep effective remote communication with global offices.
Who we are looking for:
A Software Developer with PHP/Python background, who is excited to work on a global scale. You enjoy working autonomously, being only two Developers in the EU office. You communicate effectively, as you are located 6/7 time zones away from the teams in the US and Asia. You are a self starter and you want to play an important role in maintaining our high customer and colleague web-app standards by working effectively and accurately.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor in Computer Science or an equivalent degree
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in a professional development environment.
- You have proven skills in Python, PHP and related libraries, methodologies and frameworks.
- You have proven skills in web application development.
- You are competent in SQL (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server) incl. database and query optimization.
- You are competent in CSS/HTML/XML.
- You have proven knowledge about operating systems, incl. Linux.
- You possess the capacity to learn new processes quickly and efficiently, communicate effectively and hold others and yourself accountable.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you to growth with us. You can be part of an ambitious team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key and everybody is free to take responsibility according to own insights. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive salary & benefits package.
- Vacation time, travel reimbursement and pension.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Optional internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- Incredibly awesome operations colleagues and working environment.
- 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a fast-growing, industrial computer company serving customers globally. Customers typically turn our small, rugged hardware into specialized, single-purpose appliances. Our systems power kiosks and digital signs, control pieces of machinery and medical equipment, and serve as the brains to monitoring devices of all kinds. The big picture? We help application developers build intelligent systems by providing an end-to-end hardware solution.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your CV and motivation addressed to Ms Dewi Kuipers, HR Manager.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.