As a Full-Stack Web Developer at Logic Supply you design and develop robust and scalable software, used for internal high-volume web-based applications. You also make sure we provide a compelling and easy-to-navigate online customer platform. For colleagues you ensure a productive and efficient operation. You cooperate with all departments across the globe and communicate with all of our offices worldwide.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- develop, implement, and maintain company web applications.
- support fellow development team members with code reviews, brainstorming, and offering guidance.
- collaborate with colleagues to solve IT problems and come up with creative solutions.
- work on a variety of projects including requirements elicitation.
- are willing to provide miscellaneous technical support.
- keep effective remote communication with global offices.
- keep knowledge of Logic Supply’s applications and internal processes current.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced Software Developer to play an important role in maintaining our high customer and colleague web-app standards and is able to work both collaboratively and independently. Our ideal candidate will be analytical and driven to solve problems in collaboration with stakeholders. You enjoy working autonomously, being only two Developers in the EU office. You communicate effectively, as you are located 6/7 time zones away from the teams in the US and Asia.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in a professional development environment.
- You have proven skills in Python, PHP and related libraries, methodologies and frameworks.
- You are competent in SQL (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server) including database and query optimization.
- You are competent in CSS/HTML/XML.
- You have developed customizations in Magento platforms.
- You possess the capacity to learn new processes quickly and efficiently, communicate effectively and hold others and yourself accountable.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you to growth with us. You can be part of an ambitious team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key and everybody is free to take responsibility according to own insights. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive salary & benefits package.
- Vacation time, travel reimbursement and pension.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Optional internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- Incredibly awesome colleagues and working environment.
- 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a fast-growing, industrial computer company serving customers globally. Customers typically turn our small, rugged hardware into specialized, single-purpose appliances. Our systems power kiosks and digital signs, control pieces of machinery and medical equipment, and serve as the brains to monitoring devices of all kinds. The big picture? We help application developers build intelligent systems by providing an end-to-end hardware solution.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your CV and motivation addressed to Ms Dewi Kuipers, HR Manager.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.