As a Full-Stack Web Developer at Logic Supply you design and develop robust and scalable software, used for internal high-volume web-based applications. You'll be part of the whole software development life-cycle and through this you can see the positive impact of your development within a few weeks of starting.
You also make sure we provide a compelling and easy-to-navigate online customer platform. For colleagues you ensure a productive and efficient operation. You cooperate with all departments across the globe and communicate with all of our offices worldwide.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- develop, implement, and maintain company web applications
- support fellow development team members with code reviews, brainstorming, and offering guidance
- collaborate with colleagues to solve IT problems and come up with creative solutions
- work on a variety of projects including requirements elicitation
- are willing to provide miscellaneous technical support
- keep effective remote communication with global offices
- keep knowledge of Logic Supply’s applications and internal processes current
Who we are looking for:
An experienced Full-Stack Web Developer to play an important role in maintaining our high customer and colleague web-app standards and is able to work both collaboratively and independently. Our ideal candidate will be analytical and driven to solve problems in collaboration with stakeholders. You enjoy working autonomously, being only two Developers in the EU office. You communicate effectively, as you are located 6/7 time zones away from the teams in the US and Asia.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in a professional development environment.
- You have proven skills in Python, PHP and related libraries, methodologies and frameworks.
- You are competent in SQL (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server) including database and query optimization.
- You are competent in CSS/HTML/XML.
- You have developed customizations in Magento platforms.
- You possess the capacity to learn new processes quickly and efficiently, communicate effectively and hold others and yourself accountable.
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- A competitive salary & benefits package.
- Vacation time, travel reimbursement and pension.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Optional internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- Incredibly awesome colleagues and working environment.
- 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your CV and motivation addressed to Ms Dewi Kuipers, HR Manager.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.