As Inside Sales / Technical Sales - Germany at Logic Supply you are the main contact for all inbound activity of our customer base. You make a qualification of all leads and you decide how opportunities and customers are handled. You also manage you own accounts in your German speaking regions (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
This is what your day looks like. You:
- are the primary contact for all our inbound leads and customers.
- make sure all customer needs and queries are met.
- proactively work with the account managers on the larger accounts.
- generate leads through outbound calls and emails and create your own future accounts.
- collaborate with the marketing team in sales and marketing efforts.
- qualify and distribute larger leads to the regional account managers for follow up.
- provide pre-sales technical consultative support to potential and existing customers.
- work with the technical, business, and procurement decision makers to support the projects and provide the best solution to the customer.
Who we are looking for:
As an Inside Sales in our office in Oosterhout (NB) in the Netherlands you are engaged by your sales drive. You thrive in an energetic, fast growing industrial computer sales environment. You are an independent contributor that understands that sales is not about being the loudest in the room, but about the right mixture between critical listening and formulating the right questions.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in commercials or economics.
- You bring experience in a similar role and/or business, or you are a motivated starter.
- You speak and write German & English fluently (level C2/C1).
- You are driven to work individually, and you hit or overperform on numbers and goals.
- You have a track record of thriving in an energetic environment with shifting priorities.
- You enjoy learning new processes quickly and efficiently.
- You are a go-getter that is professionally and friendly, and who digs into customer needs.
- To a basic extent, you have enough IT interest to level with your technical colleagues.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you to growth with us. You can be part of an ambitious team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key and everybody is free to take responsibility according to own insights. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive salary & benefits package.
- Vacation time, travel reimbursement and pension.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Optional internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- Incredibly awesome sales team colleagues and working environment.
- 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a fast-growing, industrial computer company serving customers globally. Customers typically turn our small, rugged hardware into specialized, single-purpose appliances. Our systems power kiosks and digital signs, control pieces of machinery and medical equipment, and serve as the brains to monitoring devices of all kinds. The big picture? We help application developers build intelligent systems by providing an end-to-end hardware solution.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your CV and motivation addressed to Ms Dewi Kuipers, HR Manager.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.