As a Solutions Architect at Logic Supply, you work with the company’s technical and business leaders on “big picture” software solution design. Your role is multifaceted in the areas of Product Ownership, Project Management and solution design leadership. You manage a small team focused on solving software application support issues and identifying future potential business requirements for our ERP and ecommerce product roadmaps.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Translate business requirements into a solution vision and develop documentation for the software development team.
- Determine dependencies and development sequence for sprint planning. You participate in sprint planning and review meetings, and are a decision maker on the priority of impactful support issues.
- Create, maintain and prioritize the Product backlog for all core IT systems.
- Work with development team managers and tech leads for estimating for sprint planning.
- Actively engage with the development team and commit to building the best possible business solution.
- Coordinate action items and openly communicate decisions.
- Keep a pulse on overall project status and generate project status reports for stakeholders.
- Manage the individual/team responsible for providing critical business application support.
Who we are looking for:
A Solutions Architect with ERP domain knowledge for a manufacturing company with in depth Product Ownership, Project Management and People Management experience.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business, computer engineering or other technical field or equivalent experience.
- You have previously worked with ERP systems and have a solid understanding of the supported business processes. You have expertise in using software management tools such as Jira.
- You have 5 years of experience in software solution design and/or as a Product Owner. You have provided escalated level of support for critical business operational issues
- You have Project Management experience and successfully managed complex software projects.
- You have people and team management experience, and you accomplish complicated projects effectively.
- You have built references architectures, how-to's, and demo'd applications for customers.
- You are highly organized with a strong sense of detail, and you are a problem solver who can find creative and effective solutions to problems.
- You love technology and understand computer systems, components, and operating systems
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.