As a Software Development Manager at Logic Supply, you lead our software product development team and help the team perform at their highest potential. You help your team analyze, design and develop software enhancements. You remove impediments to progress, facilitate meetings, and you work closely with the Solutions Architect to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint. You then manage the team through the delivery of sprint commitments.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking sprint progress.
- Develop trusting relationships with the people on the team; setting expectations and goals for the department and individual team members.
- Provide coaching and mentoring opportunities, and help people with career development.
- Recruit, hire and onboard new team members, and build a high performing team where everyone feels accountable for their own and the team’s performance,
- Facilitate the team’s agile ceremonies such as sprint planning and retrospectives, and you remove possible obstacles to sprint completion.
- Help the organization understand team’s capacity and make decisions about team commitments. You help influence the rest of the organization with the agile culture.
- Continuously drive process and development practice improvements
- Act as a key member of our IT leadership team by helping to define and influence Architecture, Development, Release, and Infrastructure decisions.
Who we are looking for:
A seasoned Software Development Manager with experience growing and developing a high performing agile development team.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business, computer engineering or other technical field or equivalent experience.
- You have 5 years of experience in software development.
- You have managed a team of developers and QA professionals working on multiple applications and priorities simultaneously.
- You have experience with software development methodologies such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Release Management, Software Maintenance, and Source Code Management.
- You have experience in nurturing the adoption of best software development practices in agile environments.
- You have experience with large scale cloud-based systems and products, expertise in using software management tools such as Jira
- You have a strong commitment to department and company goals with quality in mind, you have a drive to finish complicated projects on time.
- You have a passion for staying on top of emerging technology and software development trends. You love technology and understand computer systems, components, and operating systems
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.