As the Tax Analyst at Logic Supply, you insure the company is complying with all federal, state, local, sales and use and foreign tax requirements. You also work with our external tax advisors to develop and implement strategies to structure our global operations in the most tax efficient manner. While the company believes it is proper to pay its fair share of taxes, it is your responsibility to ensure that the company is not paying more than its fair share and that all filing deadlines are met to avoid unnecessary fines and/or penalties.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Interface with the company’s external tax advisors to drive the implementation of the global tax strategy that you have participated in developing.
- Document and quantify the company’s research and development efforts to claim tax credits.
- Develop and maintain intercompany transfer pricing and cost sharing arrangements between Logic Supply’s entities.
- Calculate the company’s tax provision as part of the accounting month end close activities.
- Calculate and file estimated tax payments for all jurisdictions in which the company has tax obligations.
- Provide tax payment projections for use in the company’s budgeting and forecasting processes.
- File sales and use taxes using Avalara tax software.
- Assist other finance and accounting team members with processing, recording and reviewing daily accounting transactions.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced tax professional who wants to thrive in a fast growing, private company environment and is able to help lead the charge with the company’s tax related obligations as well as future tax planning. You can balance these responsibilities with other accounting and finance related projects and duties. You are innovative in your work, you can work independently, you are open in your communications and you treat others with fairness and respect.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree with an accounting or tax focus.
- You have 3 to 5 years of U.S. federal and state corporate income taxation experience.
- You have the ability to coordinate information requests with external service providers and stakeholders to insure accurate and timely inclusion within various tax reporting deliverables.
- You have strong tax technical knowledge and proficiency with accounting and analytical skills. Familiarity or experience with foreign (Dutch and Taiwan) tax rules would be a plus.
- You have a drive to accomplish complicated projects effectively, and you have a strong commitment to department and company goals with tax and cost savings in mind.
- You are a problem solver who can find creative and effective solutions to problems.
- You enjoy working with and communicating to different teams within an organization, you are highly organized with a strong sense of detail.
- You are a team player who loves juggling multiple tasks at a time, but provides deadline driven results to the company.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.