At Logic Supply, you use your analytic ability to analyze various market segments and identify products to meet known and anticipated customer needs. You get to “Geek Out” on computers, motherboards, processors, chips, and other related computer components. You work with a fun collaborative team that is responsible for much of the product innovation that happens at Logic Supply.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Manage one of the product lines and associated components and peripherals
- Research new products, market trends, and competition.
- Ongoing support with development of product strategy and target market identification.
- Ongoing support of Roadmap development and maintenance
- Cultivate vendor relationships in tandem with the Procurement Team to ensure a product line that meets customer needs along with revenue and profitability goals.
- Support marketing and sales in product line positioning, messaging and training.
- Support Senior PMs as requested
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a quick, innovative mind, a technologist with a strong drive to apply the latest technology for today’s markets, and more! At Logic Supply, the Product Management team works across multiple tech verticals, including Digital Signage, Physical Security and Surveillance, Networking, and Industrial Automation. You will join a passionate, capable, energetic, and focused team eager to develop products and grow the product line in new directions.
This is you!
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Technology Product or Project Management.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Computer Science, Product Management, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- You have a strong background regarding computers, motherboards, processors, chips, and other related components as well as working knowledge of current software applications and basic website management (basic HTML, etc.).
- You have knowledge of Product Life Cycle fundamentals, including new product selection, launch, promotion, and marketing products or services a plus.
- You can demonstrate the ability to analyze various market segments and identify products to meet known and anticipated customer needs.
- You have superior ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to communicate project milestones or changes to cross-functional teams effectively.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills across commonly used communications channels (e.g., Web advertising, e-mails, blogs, forums, etc.).
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.