As a Quality Assurance Leader at Logic Supply, you help provide daily coordination and management of the overall QA process and workflows for our computer manufacturing company. As a Team Leader, you provide guidance to others so they may achieve the highest level of quality and efficiency in our deliverables utilizing a continuous improvement approach which results in an outstanding customer experience. You are also responsible for building and maintaining open lines of communication within the company while helping to create and refine departmental processes across Logic Supply business locations and suppliers.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Lead, plan and support quality systems and control processes such as Six Sigma, and ISO9001:2015 ensuring effective monitoring and application which exceed customer requirements / expectations
- Help with troubleshooting process problems while providing solutions leading to improved product quality
- Provide assistance in the development of on-going Continuous Improvement training programs
- Work closely with, and communicate the quality process across functional departments and suppliers
- Collaborate and lead the Quality Team in completing daily tasks and responsibilities
- Help to develop processes which ensure we are utilizing and sharing industry leading best practices throughout the company and the supply base
- Check into all procedures and workflows to ensure processes are up to date and efficient
- Help to mentor the Quality Team to develop and grow within the industry
- Conduct daily morning huddles focused on the day's expectations and goals
- Provide department specific training and new hire orientation surrounding quality goals and objectives
- Lead the Corrective Action Review Board in identifying root cause issues and implementing sustainable solutions to those issues
- Collaborate with Customer Support and Sales concerning customer quality issues with the required sense of urgency applicable to the situation
- Lead and support the completion and presentation of Logic Supply Quality survey requests from the customer
- Identify, compile, and present company wide quality / process improvement KPI’s
Who we are looking for:
An experienced Quality Assurance Leader who will help lead the team in driving quality process improvements at Logic Supply. Someone who thrives in a fast growing industrial computer environment and is able to help lead the charge with the utilization of Continuous Improvement tools and techniques. A person who enjoys developing talent and providing growth opportunities for team members. A person who is capable of understanding the customer’s expectations, and proactively implementing sustainable process and procedures which exceed those expectations.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or other technical field or equivalent experience
- You have 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance or related experience
- You have helped to mentor and manage a team
- You have a drive to accomplish complicated projects effectively
- You have a strong commitment to department and company goals with quality in mind
- You are a problem solver who can find creative and effective solutions to problems
- You enjoy working with and communicating to different teams within an organization
- You are a team player who loves juggling multiple tasks at a time, but provides deadline driven results to the company
- You enjoy presenting to others and explaining what quality and Continuous Improvement are about
- You are highly organized with a strong sense of detail
- You love technology and understand computer systems, components, and operating systems
- You understand how LEAN Manufacturing Process and Value Stream mapping work within a business
- You have an in depth knowledge of ISO9001:2015
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.