As a Junior Systems Administrator at Logic Supply, you are the "go to" person in IT support for a growing base of highly technical employees in a rapidly expanding global industrial PC company. You use my creative problem solving skills to come up with quick solutions to address everyday end user problems and reduce company downtime.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Support our company's network infrastructure.
- Support our phone infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Maintain workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Manage Google apps domain supporting email and Google Drive.
- Mobile Device Management
- Manage backups of critical business applications and data.
- Maintain compliance with software licensing
- Monitor networks and applications to ensure security, availability and performance.
- Maintain servers such as application servers, file servers, domain controllers, and VPN gateways.
- Administer users, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Who we are looking for:
A junior professional with strong service desk and system administration skills. You know Windows and Linux based Operating Systems like the back of your hand. You have the organizational and time management skills to thrive in an fast evolving environment.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have a solid understanding of database technologies, and logical and physical data modeling
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have in-depth understanding of:
- Computer hardware and troubleshooting
- Windows image deployment
- Linux platforms (Ubuntu)
- Windows Servers (Active Directory/Windows Deployment)
- Hypervisors (Hyper-V/KVM)
- Databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQL Server)
- Solid understanding of networking concepts, protocols, and designs
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.