As a Validation Engineer at Logic Supply you are in charge of evaluating new industrial computer products and ensuring they meet the specification. You develop test plans and perform a wide range of tests in the laboratory using designated test equipment.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- Work with the design team to review designs for test prior to tapeout.
- Present a high level test strategy and test plans for new hardware products.
- Create test cases and test plans, including resource needs and schedules.
- Perform motherboard or computer hardware validation, for example by measuring signal integrity, margins, PCI-E, High Speed Signal Validation, DC to DC (VRM) Power Validation, or doing QPI Margin Tests.
- Analyze and interpret test results. Identify and report abnormalities.
- Cowork with circuit designers to develop appropriate solutions where needed.
- Ensure computer products fulfil the product specification.
- Work with regulatory team to ensure that products are compliant and that relevant certifications are performed at third party laboratories.
- Work with manufacturing team regarding test coverage and quality assurance for volume production.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of the company’s development processes.
Who we are looking for:
An enthusiastic and creative Validation Engineer who has extensive experience testing electronic products and is very familiar with x86 architectures. Someone who loves working in a laboratory environment and is passionate about solving Engineering challenges.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor/Master in Electrical Engineering
- You have 3-5 years of experience with x86 boards.
- You have 3 Years or more experience validating electronic hardware products, ideally motherboards.
- You are skilled at reading and interpreting schematics, circuit design and PCB layout, especially for X86 architecture.
- You have familiarity with Labview software is a plus.
- You have experience in embedded firmware, incl. debugging using JTAG based debuggers & analyzers.
- You have strong engineering skills in electronic/electrical systems, ability to understand schematics as needed for software/hardware integration.
- You are well-organized, a problem solver and detail focused.
- You can work independently.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.