As the Director of US Sales at Logic Supply, you lead and mentor the Technical Sales and Account Management teams. You are responsible for driving the sales team to success through a consistent and repeatable process to ensure efficient, effective and measurable day to day sales operations. It is your job to enhance and develop the sales organization through training, mentorship, employee development and recruitment. You develop and manage the team using analytics that reflect the goals and objectives of the company.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- motivate and energize the staff to make proactive decisions in all their communications with our target and existing customers
- create and distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals and keep management apprised of the progress.
- prepare sales reports and sales team incentive plans, reviewing for accuracy before distribution.
- assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitors’ changes.
- implement a sales training and orientation program to educate new sales and account management hires as our company grows.
Who we are looking for:
The Director of Sales will have a background of executive leadership, experience, team building, driving measurable results and will work with executive team and cross functional organizations to ensure revenue, strategic, customer and company goals are met.
This is you!
- You have 10+ years of progressive sales and sales management experience
- You have an undergraduate degree in business, marketing or a technical discipline required with a Master’s or MBA degree strongly preferred.
- You are an outstanding leader with a demonstrated competency of managing technology sales through times of growth, change, and ambiguity
- You have demonstrated experience using sales analytics and funnel management techniques to drive productivity and ensuring appropriate sales activity with visibility of the pipeline to senior management for forecasting and business planning
- You have a solid understanding of relevant technology; IoT, Digital Signage, Rugged and Industrial PC markets
- You have experience in one or more relevant market verticals desired- Industrial, Networking & Communications, Security & Surveillance, Medical, Government and/or Digital Signage
- You have experience working closely with Marketing on programs to support the sales organization including lead generation programs
You have proven experience developing sales reps to achieve optimal team productivity levels
- You have demonstrated management guidance and initiative implementing business plans and territory/vertical plans while remaining closely involved in the overall business, customer relationships, and the details of sales transactions
- You have proven sales methodology and process skills for complex sales situations
- You are a result-driven sales leader management professional with an executive polish when it comes to oral and written communication
- You are willing to travel throughout the U.S. at least 50% of the time.
- You must be willing to relocate to our US Headquarters in Burlington, Vermont
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.