As a Quality Assurance Software Tester at Logic Supply, you build and execute testing plans that push the boundaries of the web applications that support our company, and use your experience to train others throughout the company on new features. The tests that you are responsible for are built in collaboration with internal stakeholders and software developers. You are also responsible for clear communication and follow-up on bugs and inefficiencies found and providing sound reasoning for the importance of suggested changes.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Design test plans for newly developed features on our e-commerce site and internal ERP system.
- Maintain existing test plans and use as a resource for regression testing and feature enhancement testing.
- Execute functional test plans and document bugs, feedback, etc. You incorporate automated testing solutions where applicable.
- Analyze impact of bugs and gather context on what environment factors are influencing the issue. You dig into possible causes of bugs by investigating configurations, logs, etc.
- Collaborate with developers on how to replicate bugs and explain context on how this impacts a user.
- Communicate with the development team on upcoming projects to help shape direction with your user-experience POV.
- Stay up-to-date on how our users are working with the systems and the challenges they face as a result of the applications, and provide guidance on anticipated problems that will require development effort to correct.
- Keep your industry knowledge current and use it to drive QA process changes to increase efficiency and quality.
- Train users as new features are released to the company and organize feedback for future change requests.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced Quality Assurance Software Tester who is comfortable with clarifying customer requirements to build solid use cases which will improve our manual software testing process. You are excited by a fast growing company with changing needs and quickly pivoting priorities. You are enthusiastic to engage users in mastering our systems and encouraging constructive feedback. You are analytical and technically adept, and possess unit testing automation experience to help transform Logic Supply’s current QA processes.
This is you!
- You have a BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- You have at least 2 years relevant experience in Manual Testing & Automated testing with tools like Selenium.
- You have spent 1 or more years working in an Agile environment.
- You have strong knowledge of web application testing and/or web service testing.
- You have strong familiarity with all stages of the software development life cycle as well as Software QA testing including system, integration, unit testing, regression testing, performance and user acceptance testing.
- You have the ability to write and understand basic SQL queries to perform data verification and set up test data.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of operating systems including Linux. You have experience with QA tools and techniques, and bug tracking systems (e.g. JIRA).
- You are technically minded and have a natural ability to pick-up on new processes quickly and efficiently. You can think independently and act proactively.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter@LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.