As an Account Executive at Logic Supply you actively seek new customers and opportunities, and you develop new business. You create long-term, trusting relationships with new and existing customers. You oversee your portfolio of accounts, and you develop new business from existing clients and opportunities forwarded by the Sales team.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- develop and close new top tier customers via frequent proactive sales and business development strategies.
- develop new relationships, and work proactively to identify and resolve customer issues that affect current or future business working collaboratively with other teams.
- serve as primary liaison between customers and the Engineering and Product Management Teams on large scale new business opportunities.
- work effectively with Logic Supply's internal engineering, assembly and fulfillment teams to provide the best solution to the customer.
- work effectively with Logic Supply's technical, business, and procurement decision makers.
- build on market presence in the Manufacturing segment, growing the value and number of key accounts.
- build up an ecosystem of partners, including software, association, and channel.
Who we are looking for:
Our sales approach is consultative, ethical and transparent to create win-win solutions that add to our customers’ value proposition. You demonstrate a natural curiosity and the ability to ask the right questions to determine appropriate solutions to fill the customer’s needs. You thrive in a fast paced, goal oriented environment and excel in growing and developing new business.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree and/or minimal 4 years prior sales experience, preferably in a technical environment.
- You have experience in selling industrial control solutions, or selling into manufacturing environments.
- You are an entrepreneurial minded individual with a strong drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- You have demonstrated the ability to develop new business, and you excel in a target oriented environment while hitting or overperforming on set numbers and goals.
- You have demonstrated the ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment with shifting priorities, and you quickly and efficiently learn new processes.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have active listening skills.
- You have a demonstrated ability to hold yourself and others accountable.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.