LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are seeking a self-motivated and organized team member with a passion for developing a best in class partner ecosystem. This is a dynamic role where you will work first hand to qualify interested future partners, nurture and train current partners and create a partner sourced sales pipeline for the Account Executive team. You will have a passion for relationship building and educating others on the value of LogicGate for their clients!
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to consulting and advisory decision-makers to access partner interest
- Qualify all inbound and outbound partner sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions and Ideal Partner Profile
- Lead partner discovery meetings and articulate clear next steps
- Partner with Account Executives and ensure channel partner sourced leads are effectively transitioned
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of LogicGate technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective partners via high level educational platform demos
- Technical ability to understand concepts of LogicGate from an Admin perspective to assist partners with FAQ
- Leverage Salesforce to clearly forecast partner and partner lead opportunities with defined next steps, contacts and account notes
- Proactively build knowledge on the company product and understand the competitive landscape via researching websites, online webinars, and marketing information
- Engage with social media platforms, researching topics and sharing information with partners
- Manage Referral Partner accounts to develop pipeline creation from partner sourced leads
- Partner with Marketing to create partner enablement resources and share with partners
- Leverage LogicGate to manage the partner deal registration process and account creation process
- Coordinate partner business review meetings and assist Head of Strategic Alliances to evaluate the revenue value of the partner and evaluate the status of partner within the partner ecosystem
- Proven sales experience. You will ideally have 3+ years of sales experience with a combined experience of managing partner (reseller, referral) relationships and direct sales experience
- Someone who is curious and has the desire to qualify the best partners for the benefit of LogicGate
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications
- Great listening skills, as well as humility. We won’t be the right solution all of the time for every organization, so we believe in understanding customer needs first before we make our pitch
- A tech savvy seller – can quickly pick up new technology and understands our platform front and back
- Excellent presentation and product demo skills, typically via web conference
- Strong attention to detail and customer response
- Great people skills. Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Builds lasting relationships. Someone who is in it for the long term and understands the value in building trust with partners
- Highly organized and self motivated
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- 401(k) Match Program
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.