LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are seeking a Sales Enablement Manager with a passion for helping others. We work with mid-market and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services, Technology, and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) programs. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building one of Chicago’s fastest-growing SaaS businesses AND add value in every customer experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Develop a thorough onboarding experience that teaches new team members the organizational methodology, processes, and tools they’ll be using in their role.
- Lead the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support LogicGate teams.
- Identify, develop, and run programs to ensure the teams are consistently motivated to perform their best work.
- Enable frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective coaching to build knowledge, hone skills, and harness resources to drive customer conversions, sales speed, and win rates.
- Ensure the sales team has the tool, resources, and mentorship they need to succeed at LogicGate.
- Create written content to educate LogicGate teams and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at the point of need.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales enablement initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Support the selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- 5-7+ years of work experience in a Sales/Sales Operations role in a high-growth SaaS Business, and minimum 2+ years in a Sales Enablement role.
- Experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or audit is a plus.
- Knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Great people skills; ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are important.
- Proficiency with revenue enablement tools and software, e.g. Salesforce.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant.
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations.
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results, and iterate on a process for continual improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be local to Chicago
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- 401(k) Match Program
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.