LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are looking for a Product Manager that is excited to define and ship software products that help our customers improve their risk and compliance programs. You’re a product leader who can define tangible solutions for complex, and ambiguous user pain points. You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, marketing, and customer success.
What you’ll do
- Lead product initiatives in a given product vertical from inception through launch and continuous iteration.
- Manage the roadmap and align with product strategy to ensure the team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Deeply know the problems of our users and the market through research and regular interaction with customers.
- Thoughtfully scope solutions into the smallest shippable state in order to maximize customer value with the least amount of effort -- while not sacrificing future product growth.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with engineering, design, marketing, customer success, and leadership.
- Socialize product features internally and externally and develop product educational content.
- Take ownership over product quality and perform user acceptance testing to ensure features conform to expected behavior prior to shipping to customers
- Synthesize data from a variety of sources and regularly report metrics that inform the health of products.
- Help to define, standardize, and communicate product team processes that help the company scale.
Who we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of experience managing software products.
- You approach problems with a blend of analytics, user empathy, and intuition.
- You have a strong technical background.
- You’re a problem solver that can anticipate and resolve potential issues before they impact the team.
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a great product.
- You’re a strategic thinker that also has a track record of planning and executing projects that solve problems for users.
- You have a passion for software and are able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back.
- You have an innate drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems.
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- 401(k) Match Program
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.