LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are seeking Account Executives with a passion for novel technology in big markets. We are targeting mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, and especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) activities. We are disrupting the GRC and BPM software industries by providing a solution end users can self-manage, saving enterprises huge amounts of time and money. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business, have a huge and direct impact on top line revenue growth, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Develop a territory plan for a targeted list of accounts
- Generate new business pipeline primarily by cold prospecting into a targeted list of accounts through social communication, email and phone calls
- Develop strategic sales plans to target use cases within industry verticals.
- Take a customer through the full lifecycle of an opportunity including qualification/ discovery, demo, building relationships within an organization, proposal, negotiation, and close.
- Be an advocate for our customers. Actively listen to understand their goals and share these potential opportunities with our product team.
- Leverage sales enablement tools to effectively measure activities and develop best practices. Continuously refine and improve on sales activities.
- Log activity and run reports in Salesforce.com.
- Navigate through organizations and thoughtfully manage sales cycles.
- Realistically forecast sales pipeline to the CEO
- Consult and advise our customers on best practices for their use case on the LogicGate platform.
- Deliver world class customer service in every customer interaction
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven sales experience. You will ideally have 5+ years of enterprise sales experience selling B2B technology.
- Someone who is curious and has the desire to understand our customer’s problems – and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value.
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications.
- Great listening skills, as well as humility. We won’t be the right solution all the time for every organization, so we believe in understanding customer needs first before we make our pitch.
- A tech savvy seller – can quickly pick up new technology and understands our platform front and back.
- Excellent presentation and product demo skills, typically via web conference.
- Great people skills. Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them.
- Builds lasting relationships. Someone who is in it for the long term and understands the value in building trust with customers.
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com and sales automation software
- Experience in BPM or GRC software is a huge plus
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant
- Desire to work collaboratively on a team
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations
- Interest in developing skills and getting better every day
- Mindset of being your best and bringing your best self to work every day
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results, and iterate on a process for continual improvement
- Ability to gather and use data to make business decisions
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- 401(k) Match Program
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.