LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are looking for a senior product leader to join our team that is passionate about building flexible and easy to use enterprise software. You’re a product leader who can own areas of high strategic importance that are pivotal to our growth as a company. You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, marketing, and customer success. You are obsessive about the end-to-end customer journey, ensuring our customers experience is compelling, meaningful, and consistent.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Drive the product strategy for new product initiatives and contribute to the overall LogicGate product strategy.
- Help recruit and build a world class Product team.
- Be a champion for developing products that deliver outcomes that create real value for our customers.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and Customer Success to identify the biggest opportunities for growth.
- Build alignment with the broader leadership team on product initiatives and be able to effectively communicate trade-offs of prioritization decisions.
- Listen intently to the problems of our customers and the market, formulate thoughtful hypotheses, and transform into product priorities and roadmaps.
- Evangelize LogicGate products with our customers, the market, and industry analysts.
- 8+ years of software product management experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading product teams with a strong track record of shipping high quality software.
- Experiencing successfully scaling product development teams through periods of rapid company growth.
- Deep understanding of how SaaS businesses work, the levers that exist to grow the business, and SaaS metrics.
- You approach problems with a blend of analytics, empathy, and intuition.
- You’re a strategic thinker that also has a track record of planning and executing projects that solve real problems that deliver outcomes.
- You have an innate drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems.
- Technical aptitude through education or experience.
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- 401(k) Match Program
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.