LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are seeking an energetic Customer Success Manager that has a passion for delighting customers by delivering winning solutions. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC activities. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business and having a direct impact on driving customer adoption and expansion.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Own new customer onboarding for assigned accounts end-to-end: from kickoff, process design, build, training, and rollout
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and become a trusted advisor throughout the onboarding process
- Listen intently to customer pain points and connect their needs to LogicGate product features, with a heavy focus on value creation
- Become an expert user on the LogicGate platform and know the product, both inside the organization and externally facing
- Configure customized use cases on LogicGate based on customer requirements
- Conduct highly effective meetings with customers over web conference
- Assist customers with issue resolution and report bugs identified by customers to the development team
- Provide feedback and intelligence to Product team to identify new potential features and functions
- Conduct webinars and assist in content creation (whitepapers, blog posts, etc.)
- Assist Sales team with custom builds of the platform for demonstrations from time to time
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, customer success, or sales engineer roles
- Experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or audit
- Experience with cybersecurity and/or risk management frameworks such as NIST 800-53 and ISO27001
- Passion for SaaS applications – able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back
- Great people skills – ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Proficient in conducting and tailoring software demonstrations and product training sessions
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are important
- A drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems and then effectively communicate and demonstrate how LogicGate can help
- Desire to scale an early-stage startup and work hand-in-hand with co-founders
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- 401(k) Match Program
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE'S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.