Through Microservices and Serverless movements, one thing is clear, everything in the cloud is becoming smaller and more distributed. As this occurs, there is a greater need for glue to hold all these pieces together
LocoNoco is building this glue, the world's first distributed choreography layer for Microservices and Serverless functions.
We're building a development platform in a open source and community driven way to drastically simplify the process of building, managing, and deploying event-driven architectures with Microservices and Serverless Functions.
We’re a diverse product centric team of designers, developers, scientists, and PhDs — all bound by intellectual curiosity, aptitude, and drive.
We don’t want rockstars, ninjas, or pirates, we want to build a team and culture of diverse identities and backgrounds that value integrity, curiosity, design, execution, and accountability. If this fits your description — we’d love to chat.
This is a unique opportunity for a technologist with a product centric mindset. You will be working closely with management and our product and platform development team.
- 3+ years software development experience
- Experience with Git
- Experience with React or Angular framework (3+ years)
- Experience with Node JS
- Strong design aesthetic is a big plus
- Exposure to Web Assembly
- UI/UX experience
- Experience deploying in AWS or GCP environments
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience building developer tools
We’re looking for colleagues who:
- Love building products
- Curious + Enjoys experiments
- Appreciate good design and simplicity
- Love teaching and learning from others
- Accountable and takes initiative
- Comfortable with agile environment
- A culture that values inclusivity and diversity
- The challenge of joining a small and growing team solving important problems
- Competitive salary and equity
- Beautiful Vancouver or Los Angeles office
- Computer hardware of choice
- 70,000 - 120,000
- 0.00 - 0.1%
LocoNoco is committed to creating a culture of diversity and inclusivity. We want to build a team and culture of diverse identities and backgrounds that value integrity, curiosity, design, execution, and accountability. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply including but not limited to visible minorities, underrepresented sexual minority groups, women, and persons with disabilities.