** This is a remote position**
Localize is looking for a personable, energetic and versatile SaaS Sales / Account Manager to join our US-based remote team. Our company has product-market fit (500+ customers) and is now looking to scale our sales and growth efforts. This opportunity is perfect for an entrepreneurial minded individual who has experience working as an account manager / sales rep in B2B SaaS. If you have a true interest in B2B software technology and want to be on the front lines of a growing SaaS company, please apply.
As a SaaS Sales / Account Manager, you will take ownership of our continued success in revenue growth and be responsible for all aspects of the sales process including lead qualification, discovery calls, BANT, proposal preparation all the way through to contract negotiation and deal closing. The position also includes post-sale account management for select VIP customers to oversee successful adoption and identify upsell opportunities.
This position is only open to applicants who are eligible to work in the US.
- Develop and implement a repeatable enterprise sales process beginning with lead qualification and discovery all the way through to contract negotiation and closing.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Setup and utilize CRM database to track customer activities, update data, and process competitive information.
- Generate rapport and brand awareness with new inbound leads (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct account research and continue to engage with interested companies
- Demo products to prospective customers and trial signups. Conduct online webinars.
- Initiate, build, and nurture long-term customer relationships and strategic partnerships.
- Engage prospects with a solution-led selling approach (leading with value, business cases, ROI analysis)
- Prepare proposals, SOW’s, and sales presentations for prospective customers
- Manage and oversee existing VIP customer accounts to ensure success and retention
- Actively seek, track, and close upsell/expansion opportunities
- Report weekly sales forecasts and performance metrics
- Conducts business intelligence research including Case Studies and Competitor Analysis
- Other related duties as needed
Experience and Qualifications:
- 6+ years experience in an enterprise/SaaS sales capacity
- Track record selling and closing technical solutions to enterprise accounts
- Knowledge of digital & technology-based industries
- Self-directed, highly organized working style; doesn’t let things fall through the cracks.
- Experience with CRM set up a plus
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales goals and expectations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable speaking clearly and concisely in real-time presentation environments
- Ability to develop a solution-led conversation at the C-Suite level
- Strong negotiating skills and closing techniques.
- Ability to execute, meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Bachelor degree preferred
Our Localize platform is used by 500+ companies to translate websites and applications into other languages. We help companies like Trello to translate their help center (https://help.trello.com/
), Tinder to translate their blog (https://blog.gotinder.com/
), and RocketMiles to translate their web app (https://www.rocketmiles.com/
) - to see our product in action, click any of those links and use the website's language switcher to switch from English to another language.
We are a team of ~10 people working fully remote. We offer competitive pay, a full benefits package, and a culture with emphasis on work + life balance.
Along with your resume, send us a cover letter that showcases your personality and tells us why we should hire you. https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/localizejscom