LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is looking for Front Desk Assistants in Guttenberg, NJ! As a Front Desk Assistant, you will be the front facing representative for incoming residents to the property. These assistants are expected to present the highest level of customer service and provide assistance to the residents and incoming guests. We are looking for friendly, energetic and engaging individuals to provide that elevate service to our residents.
- Welcoming guests and residents in a friendly manner with positive energy.
- Greet members, guests, and prospects on the phone courteously and professionally.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, and guests.
- Perform general administrative and clerical support, by filing documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Act as the Manager on Duty, and take action and necessary steps if problems arise
- Promote and foster positive relationships with residents.
- Schedule appointments and book reservations for residents of various as needed.
- Serve as an information source to provide and promote programs and activities to members.
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
Prior front desk reception experience is a plus! Full time and Part time positions are available!
- Please note that this position requires the ability to work at least one day each weekend. Ability to work full weekends is preferred. (Sunday through Thursday)
- $16 - $ 18 per hour
- Weekend: 6AM -1PM, 1PM- 9PM
- WEEKDAY: 530AM -230PM, 230PM -11PM
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.