LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is currently seeking certified lifeguards who have a knack for exceptional customer service. Under general supervision, lifeguards are responsible for ensuring the safety of patrons within the pool area (s) by preventing and responding to emergencies. Applicants must be responsible, alert, reliable, possess a strong work ethic and have a positive attitude.
- Maintain a safe swimming environment by enforcing all rules and regulations of the pool and surrounding area.
- Recognize and respond effectively in emergency situations.
- Perform water rescues and administer basic first aid as needed.
- Inspect the facility on a daily basis and report any unsafe conditions or faulty equipment to your manager.
- Direct swimmers in and out of the pool in hazardous conditions.
- Maintain a clean environment in and around the pool.
- Maintain and complete required training and applicable certifications such as, but not limited to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), First Aid, Lifeguard, and Fire Safety, etc.
- Provide superior customer service to all residents and guests.
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy, procedures and initiatives.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniform for each specific LIVunLtd location where you are working.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location / building and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified applicants must be CPR, AED, Lifeguard and First Aid certified.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- Ability to follow routine via verbal and written instructions.
- Previous lifeguarding and customer service experience is a plus.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.