LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the hospitality experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
The Golf Cart Driver position is essential to the overall residential experience at the Asbury Ocean Club, especially during the summer season. Responsibilities include assisting residents and their guests with easy access into the AOC direct surroundings. The vehicles are to be kept spotless and running smoothly during operational hours.The ideal candidate will be friendly and generous, upholding the expectations of true hospitality.
- Transporting residents and their guests safely within the set parameters.
- Keeping the mokes clean and charged/fueled.
- Ensure besides a safe drive, a true hospitality experience.
- Run errands for residents as needed.
- Ensure building entrance and driveway is clutter free.
- Report damages on the moke cars.
- Be fully aware of every resident, events in the building and in town.
- Provide gracious, attentive and friendly service.
- Accurately communicate with other shifts and service providers.
- Other duties as required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Without hesitation, assist coworkers and residents in any manner necessary to maintain a collective, smooth effort in providing excellent services.
- Must have basic knowledge of surrounding neighborhood and sharp sense of hospitality.
- Ability to work in a heavy summer resort environment.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.