LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is currently looking for experienced, energetic and exceptional Personal Trainers to join our growing team! Personal Trainers have the power to people's quality of life both mentally and physically. They help our residents achieve their fitness and health goals through motivation and education. Personal Trainers at LIVunLtd are passionate about health and fitness, and through their work inspire and encourage others to develop healthy habits and routines.
- Build a client base by conducting orientations and providing personal training sessions.
- Perform fitness assessments to determine client’s level of fitness.
- Develop + implement tailored exercise regimens that satisfy the individual needs of each client.
- Motivate and inspire clients to achieve results and reach goals.
- Communicate and follow-up with clients.
- Set a positive tone and provide high level customer service.
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy, procedures and initiatives.
- Report any unsafe conditions or situations that require attention to your manager.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniform for each specific LIVunLtd location where you are working.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location / building and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates will have experience training and have a recognized training certification as well as a current CPR/AED certification.
- Self starters who excel in a fast paced work environment.
- Multiple specializations: TRX, kettlebells, HIIT, injury prevention, group fitness, etc.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.