LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is seeking a Concierge professional to join our boutique hotel team. This is an exciting front-facing position that requires polish, poise and a passion for delivering amazing customer service. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of local businesses, entertainment venues and travel options. We’re looking for a Concierge who understands the value of excellent customer service and can provide 5 star-level service to all our guests.
- Welcome guests upon entrance and confirm reservations.
- Arrange premium tickets to in demand shows, sporting events and concerts.
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements.
- Make dining reservations at New York's most coveted restaurants.
- Understand guests needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations.
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation etc. upon request from hotel guests.
- Answer phone calls, make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls.
- Respond to complaints and strategize to find an adequate solution.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have 1-3 years of concierge experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of local businesses, entertainment venues and travel options.
- Great instincts and excellent communications skills.
- Genuine desire to provide amazing customer service.
- Ability to speak foreign language(s) is a plus.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.