LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
The Human Resources Talent Coordinator is an essential part of the HR team, whom will provide support focusing on recruiting coordination, onboarding, and a range of administrative functions. This person must support LIVunLtd's vision, while handling the recruitment and onboarding process to ultimately deliver incredible experiences to candidates and new hires. This person must be aware of and interested in, recruitment trends, the hospitality industry and have a people-first mindset. As part of the HR team, the HR Talent Coordinator works out of the LIVunLtd Headquarters in Midtown Manhattan and works under the supervision and guidance of the HR Director.
- Communicate with Hiring Managers + HR department to determine / understand job posting requirements.
- Manage job postings in ATS / Post to appropriate websites to provide the best candidate flow.
- Proactively research + creatively utilize various sources to increase candidate flow.
- Understand the ATS to answer questions + provide guidance and resources to the hiring managers as needed.
- Manage the candidate flow between our ATS + hiring managers.
- Review incoming resumes / applications through ATS, conduct phone interviews to viable candidates.
- Coordinating interviews with hiring managers + HR team members.
- Perform monthly audit of job postings to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain + track previously interviewed candidates + build strategic talent pipeline.
- Provide feedback to prescreened candidates through ATS.
- Develop + implement recruiting strategies.
- Identify + attend Career Fairs.
- Facilitate in person weekly new hire orientation.
- Send offer letters + background checks to all new employees.
- Process new hire information into payroll system for all incoming employees.
- Orient new managers to LIVunLtd, setting up email, ordering business cards, providing LIV gear etc.
- Maintain uniform orders.
- Maintain employee personnel files and HR related forms upon hire.
- Update organization chart on a regular basis.
- Assist in accurately answer employee questions related to Paid Time Off, Benefits, etc.
- Possess a solid understanding of employment law and general HR practices.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree and a previous internship within a HR department or business administration.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the Google Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask.
- Must have excellent follow up skills and sense of urgency.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, including top level (leadership).
- Experience leading student organizations and/or events is a plus.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.