LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd has been retained by an international luxury retail venue to provide high-level hospitality concierge services to VIP clients and visitors. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified candidates with an intuitive understanding of the luxury customer and the innate ability to provide a level of service that will be memorable to
each customer. Successful candidates are a creative thinker, an innovative problem solver and genuinely understand how great services can impact the customer experience.. Special consideration is given to those who speak multiple languages and who have an interest in fashion, the arts, theater, dining and travel.
- Represent the venue's style and embrace the culture of service of the brand.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of the venue, including locations, directions, products and services, including special promotions and programs.
- Proactively engage with shoppers, visitors and venue personnel.
- Maintain database of customers, including notes pertaining to the customers interests, preferences, frequency of visits and other demographic information.
- Facilitate and fulfill special requests for shoppers and visitors.
- Help build awareness of the services by engaging with shoppers and visitors to describe and promote the service.
- Attend special promotional events to represent the brand and to build relationships with existing customers and prospects.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have an upscale service experience in either luxury hospitality, fine dining, high-end travel or luxury retail.
- Must have highly proficient computer skills and experience working with a CRM or other customer database software.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively – ability in multiple languages is an additional asset.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities.
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment.
- Competitive compensation within industry standards.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.