LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is seeking a reliable Front Desk Concierge who can handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, while also delivering a high level of customer service. The Front Desk Concierge will be responsible for greeting guests as they check in at the front desk, providing tours of the amenity space, and answering inquiries and requests. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude and is dedicated to making each resident's experience within the amenity space as pleasant as possible.
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service is being provided to all residents and guests.
- Warmly greet and verify residents and guests upon entry into the amenity space.
- Promptly answer phone calls, requests, and questions.
- Assist coworkers in any manner necessary to maintain a collective, smooth effort in providing excellent services.
- Respond to resident inquiries in a timely manner, with accurate and thorough information.
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized, and presentable front desk area at all times.
- Tour facility spaces to spot check cleanliness and showroom quality.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents’ information.
- Provide business services such as making photocopies, sending faxes, electronic scanning, etc.
- Reserve event space for residents as requested.
- Exceed client’s expectations and needs.
- Maintain strong communication with LIVunLtd coworkers.
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy, procedures and initiatives.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniform for each specific LIVunLtd location where you are working.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location / building and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively – ability in multiple languages is an additional asset.
- Must have basic knowledge of surrounding neighborhood and a razor sharp sense of hospitality.
- Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task, is a team player, is trustworthy and a fast learner.
- Candidate must be available to work on a rotating schedule (including some nights and weekends).
- Must be proficient with G Suite, Word, and Excel.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.